I LOVE BERRIES! Any kind and in any shape or form. I keep blueberries and raspberries in the freezer so I can use them anytime I want. They are yummy, full of antioxidants and low in sugar.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries and blueberries
- 1 small ripe banana (sliced and frozen)
- 2-3 Tbsp non-dairy milk (coconut works the best)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder(whey, rice or pea)
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1 Tbsp flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Add frozen berries and banana to a blender and blend on low.
- Add a bit of coconut milk and protein powder and keep blending, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings, whatever you like.